Bump2baby Scans has increased Protection during Ultrasound Scanning
Our main priority is your safety and that of our staff. During the coronavirus pandemic all ultrasound scanning and blood tests require close contact between you and the technician, so we’ve implemented strict Social Distancing and Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) policies for increased protection in our clinic. It is now compulsory that you and your partner attend in a facemask or face covering for added protection.
Furthermore, in relation to Governmental updates, Bump2Baby would like to reassure clients our services are updated regularly and any changes to bookings will be notified as soon as possible.
- Please arrive at your allocated appointment time.
- We are offering longer slot times to avoid contact with clients in the clinic to ensure maintain social distance
- Currently one adult guest and house hold children are allowed to attend the scan
- All Clients must wear face coverings
- We kindly ask that everyone who visits our clinic washes their hands on entering, with soap and water or use the alcohol hand sanitiser provided.
- All staff will be wearing necessary PPE
- Reception areas and machinery will be disinfected between each client.
- We are regularly disinfecting our phones, machines, computers, desks and door handles as well as antibacterial spraying down seats after each appointment to prevent germs spreading from person to person.
- We send out courtesy text message 24 hours prior to the appointment to ask if theres anyone who’s unwell in the house relating to Covid-19.
- Please do not attend any appointments if you or members of your household are unwell or have had a positive screen for Covid-19 with in the previous 14 days.